Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some gun paperdolls i made!

Antisora

@Antisora:

> Jesus christ dude, these are my first paperdolls. cut me some slack.

My first sprite ever was megaman walking and everything and was better than this :p Oh well there okay.

Edit:

Very quick thing of what it should look like.

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/b8e2fe3871ebfb85a5f4284dbdaefa06.bmp) Fail on the last one oh well, I am to lazy to edit something I did in 20 seconds.

@Antisora:

> Jesus christ dude, these are my first paperdolls. cut me some slack.

You might not see it that way, but they are giving you constructive criticism. If they really were aiming to take you down, they would of told you how stupid the gun looks and that you should never even think about touching a Paint program ever again.

Cutting you some slack would result in them lieing to you. Then that would result in you thinking your work was decent, which it was not. And THAT will result in you making Pixelart close to your first work. It's just a matter of accepting what's wrong with your work and trying to learn from it and make it better.

@Grizzy:

> Rusher there was nothing constructive about that. Schnurman doesn't give constrictive crit. He just insults you lol.

I think it is. He's just stating what he thinks of it and then he showed a example how it should look like, so I think he is trying to help Antisora improve. But this topic isn't about what's constructive and not.

Ontopic.