Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Change Hotkey Layout

Jaiden

I just need a little help with something fairly simple.

How would I go about changing the layout of the hotkeys so instead of F1-F12 in a line they're arranged in a rectangle with F1-F6 at the top and F7-F12 at the bottom:

[] [] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [] []

Instead of

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

Thanks!

@Frosty:

> go to Mod Constants, press ctrl+f then type in 'GUI' or '12'.  Either one should show you it.

I've done that. GUI yields no results and the only thing relating to the hotbar that 12 yields is "Public Const MAX_HOTBAR As Long = 12" But that's the total amount, not the columns isn't it?

I understand that. I've changed the value, it doesn't do anything. Is that the value Robin is asking me to change?

I understand you guys are trying to help me learn, but being cryptic isn't really helping me. Can someone just tell me the method of doing so directly?

@creatorfromhell:

> Try editing this:
>     ' Hotbar
> Public Const HotbarTop As Long = 2
> Public Const HotbarLeft As Long = 2
> Public Const HotbarOffsetX As Long = 8
>
> It's right at the top
>
> yours may be different then mine because I have a GUI edit.

I've tried those. Those are the placement of F1, F2, etc. Top is how many pixels down, left is how many pixels over, offset is how far they're spaced.

Honestly, none of you believe me when I said I've looked through all of the constants.

Ah forget it. I've redesigned my GUI more efficiently anyway and it allows the 12 hotkeys in a row. Lock this or delete this or whatever you wish.

If I can't figure it out after all of this is really isn't worth causing the extra trouble anyway.