Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

Angus123

@janpan40:

> and a timer for the exp…..

o_o

@Angus123:

> And you do not know what to add or how to add. I just have not learned the Vb and do not yet know how this all add …

Try learning VB and learning how the engine works first. ;]

Also… (dont know if this way of learning is just me)...

Try following some of the tutorials that are already up.. start simple at first, then work your way up. You might learn somthing from following others.  Just pay attention to the details of how the code looks, its all just pattern.

Start EASY:
for somthing OVERLY simple look in my Signature for the link to Complex Spell scaling uner "My tuts", its  so easy a cave man could do it.

Another question, tell me how you can change whatever character name can be entered in Cyrillic? And then when I put it writes an error

[![](http://s16.radikal.ru/i191/1105/f2/fecebce1e154.jpg)](http://www.radikal.ru)

That's a security feature within the engine. Although, it's primarily English, so that's the problem.
You can comment out:

```
                If Not isNameLegal(n) Then
                    Call AlertMsg(Index, "Invalid name, only letters, numbers, spaces, and _ allowed in names.")
                    Exit Sub
                End If
```
Server side, modHandleData…but I wouldn't recommend it. It's for your own good, because, you can't use several commands with certain characters. Incidentally, you also can't with spaces, so this isn't completely secure.