Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A bug i found

Antisora

@Robin:

> How is that a bug? You save a map and it saves the map. It's a pretty integral part of the engine. You know, being able to create maps. >_>

You didn't read it right or something. BUT let me dumb it down or explain it a bit better then he did, which by the way if your going to report something make it a little more detailed man.

Say if you already have a map made and you are there, you have a mapper mapping on a different map, IF you port that mapper to you at your already done map. He will save it obviously, its natural, but when he saves it, it saves over the already done map.

But Why would you port a mapper to you while he is mapping anyways?

You didnt need to dumb it down. It was simple and understood.

And he is probably asking because he didnt know his mapper was modifying a map. You can tell if people are maybing or just afk.

Also, this is not rly a bug i kinda agree with Robin but it should of had some kind of protection against like either send a playermsg to the guy "X is currently busy mapping!" or send a playermsg to the other guy "Careful, you've been teleported to another map. PLease return to the previous map before saving or this map will be overwritten"

@Bloodmorphed:

> You didn't read it right or something. BUT let me dumb it down or explain it a bit better then he did, which by the way if your going to report something make it a little more detailed man.
>
> Say if you already have a map made and you are there, you have a mapper mapping on a different map, IF you port that mapper to you at your already done map. He will save it obviously, its natural, but when he saves it, it saves over the already done map.
>
> But Why would you port a mapper to you while he is mapping anyways?

Fuck off. I understood perfectly well.

You seem to be the one who didn't understand; If you're editing a map and you click 'Send' then it should save that map.

If you're stupid enough to switch maps and press 'Send' then the outcome is obvious. It isn't a bug, it's just plain retardism.