Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SendGetData Freeze.

vitinho444

Hey community!

So, im using eclipse stable (i like script so i dont change to origins) and everytime i create a account or login in a existing one the client keeps getting stuck in SendGetData form…

What can cause this and how can i fix it?

It has source editing, which is exactly like scripting except:
    1\. You are not limited to a small subset of all the commands.
    2\. It is 800% times faster than scripting.
    3\. We actually offer support for it, but we won't for Stable or Evolution because they're outdated.

but well, i just checked the new originis the v2 beta and .. god, it is great!!

If i use the Origins v2 with less bugs i cant say that the game is mine even if it has a complete new look, new GFX, new sounds etc etc.. do you understand my point?

Eclipse Stable for me is like a base and im editing it kinda making it better and edited by me..(for me)

Can i download a older version of origins ( with more to be fixed)

Silly question: how can i make like "/commands"  in Origins?

@vitinho444:

> If i use the Origins v2 with less bugs i cant say that the game is mine even if it has a complete new look, new GFX, new sounds etc etc.. do you understand my point?
>
> Eclipse Stable for me is like a base and im editing it kinda making it better and edited by me..(for me)
>
> Can i download a older version of origins ( with more to be fixed)

So you want more bugs in Origins so you can look like a hero for fixing them for yourself? No. It's your game if you have the content – Origins is an engine and it's not a premade game.

If you want to add another command, just [Control + F](http://php.webuda.com/eclipse/guide/ctrlf/) for an existing command, but first you have to [Install Visual Basic 6](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,68399.msg736833.html#msg736833). Once you've done that, look at how the command works, what it sends to the server, what procedures it calls, and try to emulate it. Then, look to see what happens server-side, and add that as well. Run, test, if you fail, then post. The objective is to try and do it yourself before asking for help.