Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A strange problem…

Darth Tyllo

I was trying to add WASD movement to my game when I got an error with a section of code I didn't even tamper with.

I get:

Run-time error '5':

Invalid procedure call or argument

When I choose to Debug, the following line of code from ModSound is highlighted:
```
Set Segment = Loader.LoadSegment(App.Path & MUSIC_PATH & fileName)
```
Does anyone know what could be the problem?  I haven't changed any file paths in the data files folder, so I am at a loss.

• 2 weeks later...
Ugh, although I had barely edited my source before I encountered this problem, I have no backup before this version.  It could be the fact that "Loader.LoadSegment" is no where else in my client, but I don't know.  Also, I've checked the original client source, and it's also the only instance of "Loader.LoadSegment".  I'd really not like to have to replace everything, and I have no idea, because it is the only 'Invalid procedure call or arguement' I can think of.

OMG.  I downloaded Wabbit's projectile system EO.  Once again, I haven't touched ModSound.  Again, I'm getting this issue.  I have absolutely no idea what is going on, as it didn't give me an error before when I compiled on this same EO, and now that I think of it, this was the first time I even _OPENED_ ModSound in this project.  Do you think if I replaced my ModSound with a regular one it'd be fine?