Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Create a forum

AfterDawn

@shadowdeath:

> Wait, so Skideria used a base of your theme and you're not completely pissed, Robin?
> So you're saying if I took your base theme, changed the icons and colors like Skideria did and then credited you for the base theme, you'd be fine with that?

No. Skideria paid me for a copy of my source code and then paid Rory to make them a website.

Rory is the one who based the website on the Crystalshire. We're allowed to build things off our own work, surprisingly.

• 2 weeks later...
I really don't see how skideria looks anything like crystal shire? Rory's style maybe but the colors are diff, there's nothing similar besides we both use myBB (Which I recommend anyone else to do) Just integrate everything over… Not that hard.

@icekiller:

> I really don't see how skideria looks anything like crystal shire? Rory's style maybe but the colors are diff, there's nothing similar besides we both use myBB (Which I recommend anyone else to do) Just integrate everything over… Not that hard.

9 day bump?

Anyways, the layout is a lot like crystalshire and the fact that you're using RMVX makes it look a bit more like crystalshire.  Unless you frequent crystalshire you don't see too much of a difference.

It's made by the same guy and it's the same style. The similarities are obvious. It's not a problem and I wouldn't usually mention it, it's just that the guy posted both Crystalshire and Skideria side-by-side asking how to make a website like it.