Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help on a few things?

Annahstas

I know I seem stupid asking this but, I can't figure it out? I need help on a few things:

* How do I make myself the owner or the administration of the game so I can edit maps?
* Can I just create any image and make it a sprite for my game?
* How do I mod my game into doing things I want it to do? Also, how do I mod?

I might have a few more questions but if these could be answered asap I would greatly appreciate it?

1\. Access your server application and locate yourself on the online players list. Make yourself an administrator.

2\. Your graphics have to be to a certain dimension or they will not show up or be shown off center. Use caution when developing sprites.

3\. You can create certain instances within the game with the built in moderation system itself but further detailed modification will require programing.

@Kairogue_Media:

> 2\. Your graphics have to be to a certain dimension or they will not show up or be shown off center. Use caution when developing sprites.
>
> 3\. You can create certain instances within the game with the built in moderation system itself but further detailed modification will require programing.

No. Your graphics can be any size so long as they're 4x4 for each direction and frame. Also the third one makes no sense.

@Kairogue_Media:

> 1\. Access your server application and locate yourself on the online players list. Make yourself an administrator.
>
> 2\. Your graphics have to be to a certain dimension or they will not show up or be shown off center. Use caution when developing sprites.
>
> 3\. You can create certain instances within the game with the built in moderation system itself but further detailed modification will require programing.

Sounds like you need to read the tutorials yourself. :rolleyes: