Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Giveaway! (Take a look)

Link

Hey everyone, it's your good friend Dr.Yukiro. Recently Eclipse partnered with Jump Button Studios, they're game is neck to neck for first place in a competition currently which could mean a big leap for their team and a big leap for eclipse as a community. As a partner I've decided to try to offer them the support of eclipse to help them with their contest.

So what does this mean for you? Where the hell is the giveaway? Well first I have a favor to ask you! We need you to lend a hand to JB Studios by voting for their game in the competition they're in. You can do this by going hereĀ [http://freevi.com/apps/95/Turbo-Finger-Swipe](http://freevi.com/apps/95/Turbo-Finger-Swipe)

and voting for the game "Turbo Finger Swipe" you'll have to sign up, but no email verification is required, it will be quick and easy.

The perks of this: When you sign up and vote, message me a screen shot and you'll get early access, in-game perks and more. It will be available on android and iphone (near future but still guaranteed perks).

To kick this off and give some initiative I'm starting a giveaway, but the giveaway only applies to those who vote and send me a message, only you can be participants. People who participate will be chosen randomly.

Items to be given at random:

1.Xbox Live 3 months Gold Membership and or PSP 3 month membership

2\. 5$ (paypal)

3\. 10$ (paypal)

4\. 15$ (paypal)

5\. 20$ (paypal)

4\. 5k forum points

5\. Special Eclipse Rank

You'll also be encouraged to share this among the social medias it would be much appreciated! The max you can win is 2 items.

How you'll be chosen? Once you go through everything and send me a pm your name will be put on a list. If you "manage" to vote more than once, your name will be put up more than once and put through a random picker, meaning a better chance for a higher prize.

There will be three random giveaways on top of all this, should their game come in first there will be an extra special surprise.

**Edit: The contest is over.**

• 2 weeks later...