Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

–Closed

Carim123

**Finished. Only had applications for the dev position, so if you'd still like to apply for the pixel artist spot, please PM me, or add me on Skype (TheRisingShine). Thanks for reading!**

~~**Iron Prelude [Looking for a Writer/Developer & Pixel Artist]**

Simply put, I've come to a part where I've found Iron Prelude to become too much work for myself, what with my previous GFX Artist deciding to quit following xCode's collapse, and with my Pixel Artist being inactive, I need an actual active Pixel Artist.

**For the Writer/Developer spot, I require**;
- You to have Skype.
- Be able to write in Prose and Poetry form, and in Third and First person.
- Be able to develop content; as the items, maps, NPCs, etc, will be based around the lore. IP is environment-driven, so this is extremely important.

Do NOT apply, if you cannot even use English properly.

**For the Pixel Artist spot, I require**;
- You to have Skype.
- Be able to pixel in cel-shaded styles, whilist being detailed.
- Be able to tolerate a pretty high workload.
- BE ACTIVE.

You'll be working alongside me, and Scribbyz (should he actually become more active…).

For any more details, visit the thread here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,72667.msg780066.html#msg780066

Please post on this thread, or PM me with examples of your work. I'd like at least 3 examples.

If you need any more details, PM me, or add me on Skype (TheRisingShine).

EDIT: Thanks Robin. ;p~~

Just a bit of advice, I know a lot of people use Skype, but you should be more willing to have multiple forms of contact. At least one and a back up. I usually do IM and pm's on here if people get inactive after a while. Best of luck filling out your crew.

@Azure:

> Just a bit of advice, I know a lot of people use Skype, but you should be more willing to have multiple forms of contact. At least one and a back up. I usually do IM and pm's on here if people get inactive after a while. Best of luck filling out your crew.

Yeah, I have MSN, and use PMs as well, it's just I know that Scribbyz is busy with personal stuff. Thanks, though. ;>

Hello 7, i think i have never talked to you while in xCode, because i was there as a writer. But the only thing that stops me from applying to be a writer, are the poems; because although i am not American and English is not my native language, I feel preety satisfied with my actual level of english.
I do not feel like i can not make poems in english, but, it will be hard to do that for me. And if i could make one, it would never get to this level, or at least i think so:

When the black breath blows,
And death's shadow grows,
Come Athelas! Come Athelas!
Life to the dying,
In the king's hand lying!

"Athelas", J.R.R. Tolkien

@Spec†rum:

> Hello 7, i think i have never talked to you while in xCode, because i was there as a writer. But the only thing that stops me from applying to be a writer, are the poems; because although i am not American and English is not my native language, I feel preety satisfied with my actual level of english.
> I do not feel like i can not make poems in english, but, it will be hard to do that for me. And if i could make one, it would never get to this level, or at least i think so:
>
> When the black breath blows,
> And death's shadow grows,
> Come Athelas! Come Athelas!
> Life to the dying,
> In the king's hand lying!
>
> "Athelas", J.R.R. Tolkien

I think that poem was actually pretty good. english is my native language but i can't even do that good. keep up the good work