Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Paid]Looking for Programmers for paid work

Scott

I am looking for a developer to develop some features for the EO 2.0 engine.  I am looking for all this work to be presented in a tutorial type format *1, and a fresh source with just this feature on it *2.

**Payment**
Depending on how much past work you can show me i'll give you between 0%-50% of the project up front, we can discuss what you will require upfront.

After you show me a working copy via: Teamviewer type program, or Compiled engine/client to test I will give you the other percentage owed and you will send me the source/tutorial.

**What to send me**
1\. Which project you want to take up
2\. How much money you would require to design that feature
3\. Some kind of aim/msn/skype for easy discussion/contact would be nice not required.

**Projects**
(Red = I have money invested in a developer for this project at the moment and am not taking quotes.)
(Purple = Some one has expressed interest in this but I have not payed them yet, accepting quotes but chances are this project is taken.)
(Green = This project is still open and I am accepting quotes for it.)

1.Seamless map transition
What I mean by this, I want the user to always be in the center of the map (Unless up against a wall with no map next to it  or it's different sized map).  The user should notice little to no transition from map to map and be able to see whats happening on maps around them even if they are on a different map. This effect should only work if the map is the same x/y as the map it's trying to load, so all the maps fit together like a puzzle while still allowing for dynamic map sizes.

**Things to post**
1.Any questions you have about anything
**Things not to post**
1.Anything about how hard it is to make a game/ I should make it my self, I'm looking to outsource my work and I expect no one to do any of these for free.
2.Unless your constructive please don't tell me how much you hate/ think any of these would not work.

*1 If you feel the design is to complicated for a tutorial and/or feel you would like to add a small fee to the price to design the tutorial we can work that out.

*2 This engine/client: http://www.robin.freemmorpgmaker.com/eo_2_0_0.zip

• 3 weeks later...
Can't you just look in Source Tutorials and do some of them by yourself? And theese what aren't in tutorials try to do alone, if need help ask in forum… Why to spend money about that what you can learn, maybe you wount be pro but you will know how this all works in vb6....

@Bcm27:

> The seamless map feature sounds pretty cool. Would you be willing to share those codes once you get them? OR possible sell them to us?

I don't plan on selling/releasing anything at this time.

@Domino_:

> Can't you just look in Source Tutorials and do some of them by yourself? And theese what aren't in tutorials try to do alone, if need help ask in forum… Why to spend money about that what you can learn, maybe you wount be pro but you will know how this all works in vb6....

Let's keep this on topic, don't post unless you are inquiring about the work.

• 2 weeks later...