Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tilesets and Editor problems

Dark

Hello all,

I have some problems with Eclipse Renewal and Andur Engine ( Yeah I use both and what ? :) )

*Eclipse Renewal*
I deleted all tilesets wich were already there because I didn't need it and I put my tilesets.
But, when I load the Client it make an Error "9" Out of Range. Like all beginners, I tried to see by myself what was the problem. It was the tileset number 12. I changed the tileset, made another one, deleted it. I tried all. Nothing, always the same problem. So I'm working with 11 tilesets. How can I solve the problem ?

And how can I use tilesets with a black background instead of a transparent background ?

*Andur Engine*
I want to know why the scrollbars aren't at the good place ?
![Little ScreenShot](http://prntscr.com/j3x2ek)

PS : I didn't want to post it in the bug section because it was not the engine's problem, but something I've done wrong

Thanks in advance.

Tilesets shouldn't cause a crash at startup... I'm assuming you have the runtimes installed (on the download page, step 2).

Make sure the files are pngs, you can use the program in my signature (the background to transparent) to be sure, you can also install faststone image viewer to convert and rename all the images as well.

Thank you very much for your programs Mohenjo, they're so handy.

Indeed, the problem was the tileset... I had to use Color Changer to make the background transparent.
Eclipse Engine works perfectly :)

But why does the scrollbars aren't at the good place in Angur Engine ? (Devsuite)
Anyone has the same problem ?