Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Truth About Eclipse

Here is the sad sad truth of eclipse. Eclipse is Dead

Eclipse has been dead the moment Marshy dearest sold the site. Eclipse is literally a ghost archive that is flooded by spam and loads of 12 year olds fratenizing with adults. There is no "Brighter Future" comming for eclipse no matter how many owners we go through in a day, month or year. The changes you want to see in eclipse, the engine you want to have, is never going to happen when stay in mom's spare room adults fund the site with McDonalds minimum wage, and a dream. What needs to happen is someone with an actual life, you loves game design and pursues professionalism in there life, job, and intrests in programming, needs to run the site. Some one who can actually pay for the monthly costs of the darn website, someone who can actually get things done. Someone who possibly works in a professional organization *Hint *Hint. Someone who has a degree in computer science. *HINT HINT. This website needs to be cleaned up from spam, leechers, and wastes of data. This site does need a new engine, and mayby a new one is just in the making by a few actual programmers. *HINT HINT. Steam is a horrible idea and will not last be cause of what Eclipse currently is. its 2015 people not 2006, WAKE UP! Think about it.

-Tyler

Im not sure that people that only come back to female dog and complain about how no one is here really helps. Let the people that do enjoy it here continue to do so. The people who own the site can decide what to do with it as they see fit. Maybe they will bring it forward maybe not. I dont think what needs to be done is really that great of a mystery to anyone. Its just the work and dedication involved in doing so.

Marsh your absolutely right. I too am tired of hearing the bitching and complaining. I'm also tired of trying to be apart of this community and produce positive things, when owners are kids/teens. You did a good job building the foundation of the site. People are complaining about an abundance of things here and nothing ever changes. I'm simply stating the obvious to get other people to think "Hey maybe we should stop running in circles".