• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sol Online game logo

spytim

@ZoSo:

> And what have you made?
> Oh you managed to be a jerk, coolbro.

He wasn't being a jerk at all, failbro. He was telling him that all he did was went into Photoshop(other?), typed some text, and pressed a few buttons.

@Fuu:

> He wasn't being a jerk at all, failbro. He was telling him that all he did was went into Photoshop(other?), typed some text, and pressed a few buttons.

What's your point? the OP clearly didn't have the skills to do it himself.

Is that Big Sean in your sig??

@Fuu:

> He wasn't being a jerk at all, failbro. He was telling him that all he did was went into Photoshop(other?), typed some text, and pressed a few buttons.

He was still being a jerk about it, and in which way did his comment even contribute, it wasnt contructive in anyway therefore its just spam.
And so is you're comment, and mine.. and thats where this topic is heading right now.
And thats why people here are fucking idiots.

@Socuine:

> That be including yourself?
>
> But I agree. Stop the whine.

And now the smartass says "Stop the Whine"
You know you're the reason the "whining" even started?? Right? You do realise that? I mean how stupid can a person be.

Kh khem, all the time i had my topic about free and good quality logo creation, i see u were too lazy to find it, anyways i FOUND you and made logo :)

here you go, dont be harsh, im not very pro:

[![](http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5067/solonline.png)](http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80/solonline.png/)