Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Point Per killer creature

dl56

What you need is a spelling and grammar course.
I know that my spelling isn't almost perfect at all, but i think it's way better than yours.

And to your question:
You need VB6, a bit of brain.
If you have those, you can look where the NPC's are killed.
(Server source -> modCombat -> playerattacknpc)

@Kamii:

> And to your question:
> You need VB6, a bit of brain.
> If you have those, you can look where the NPC's are killed.
> (Server source -> modCombat -> playerattacknpc)

Hmm, Now this may be completely wrong but if i remember back to my scripting days i believe there was a sub for 'onNPCdeath' which would be more appropriate than playerattacknpc, and is probably present in the source code too.
From there you could then do something like 'onnpcdeath (insertvaluehere)=(insertsamevaluehere)+1
And then that value could be used for whatever the counting thing he is trying to do is.
This is based entirely on my poor memory of a few years ago, and could be entirely wrong as I said, but I'm trying to be helpful for once.
I've never done source but i hear it's a lot like VBscript(sadscript) and therefore i am basing this response on that assumption.

Don't use anything you learnt in scripting in this section. The difference isn't between the scripting system and source editing but the difference between Eclipse Evolution and Eclipse Origins. Both are completely different in how they handle things.