[G] Halloween Sprite Costume Contest ~~GRATZ TO RORY (Best Overall Costume)~~

Dash

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Your:

> I know its over. I don't care.
> [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9b990b78cba62f2f27cf84bd1043bf31.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#9b990b78cba62f2f27cf84bd1043bf31.png)

Did you even vote? ooh that's right no. GTFOH.

Pinka you commented…about "yourself" feeling sad about not getting votes instead of actually voting.

Grats to Rory both his submissions were killer and made me see what an awesome pixel artist could do with the base.

@Dash:

> Did you even vote? ooh that's right no. GTFOH.
>
> Pinka you commented…about "yourself" feeling sad about not getting votes instead of actually voting.
>
> Grats to Rory both his submissions were killer and made me see what an awesome pixel artist could do with the base.

I didn't vote because my internet was down for the voting time.

@Dash:

> Did you even vote? ooh that's right no. GTFOH.
>
> Pinka you commented…about "yourself" feeling sad about not getting votes instead of actually voting.

I had 5 tabs open with different threads in them, posted in the wrong one. Calm your tits. I was in Springfield at the time lobbying and didn't exactly have time.

I can see you're a bit of an asshole to those who don't vote, which is a bit irritating. It's a small contest. You don't need to be a bitch just because we didn't rank who we loved because we, oh I don't know, had something better to do.

Don't give me your excuses (I see ABOUT 4 of them in that post alone) for being selfish, say your bad for not voting instead of coming at me with excuses galore. "I had something better to do" for something that takes less than 5 minutes - GTFO, god knows your on here everyday. I'll be whatever you dish out you fuk, as long as I don't see you it's all good and I could care less about your name dropping. Kindly GTFO, all your posts in my thread has been leaning towards selfish.

Contest is over, congrat the winner(s) and move the hell on. I've said what I had to about you, not about to go back and forth with you.

Thanks Toranos and gratz for winning that category you edged me out by 1 I think, next time hopefully I will have something to give lol.

@Dash:

> Don't give me your excuses (I see ABOUT 4 of them in that post alone) for being selfish, say your bad for not voting instead of coming at me with excuses galore. "I had something better to do" for something that takes less than 5 minutes - GTFO, god knows your on here everyday. I'll be whatever you dish out you fuk, as long as I don't see you it's all good and I could care less about your name dropping. Kindly GTFO, all your posts in my thread has been leaning towards selfish.

Nobody is obligated to vote. Get over it.