Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Request] Menu Custom Image.

Jayr867

Hello Fellow Memebers,
Im looking for some custom images to replace my current menu. Anything you got is appreciate it. I do need it in standard format. As in i dont feel like editing the menu layout in vb6\. Im not good at photoshop, paint and gimp at all so thats the only reason why im asking for some help.
(i can add my logo and the credits and everythnig i just need a custom layout.)
Cheers,
-Jay Roche

No offence, dude, but that GUI is terrible.

You could do to download Paint.NET and mess around with **Render > Clouds** over a coloured gradient.

Bear in mind that block colours and autoshapes don't look good.

You need to first think about the game. If it's a horror game, think black and white, red, purple. If it's a breeze game then sky blue and and clouds work well.

You then should look into the appearance. Textures and patterns, never block colours.

You should also never put text over your buttons. Ever.

@Bonk:

> So I see, with my eyes :D
>
> But the point still stands. If you need advise on making GUI you know where we are (:

I dont need advice. I could make one if i wanted to but i liek the layout of the regular one. All i need are images to repalce the current one's.

@Bonk:

> Well then no-one will play anything you make because you haven't bothered editing the GUI and you replaced the existing one with something hideous - I'd say you'd definitely need advice.

You can produce a quality game and not edit ever little piece of code. The bottom line is i like the way the start menu is set up. This doesnt mean that i will not change the ingame gui. So maybe you disagree with me but its my opinion.