Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Item/Character Stats

truepsyfon

Well I'm rather new to EO and im basicly trying to learn the system. My question is how to you modify or even find out the pc/item stat effect. IE having and endurance of 10 gives you an extra 1pt of health, having 10 int gives you an extra MP and so forth. Is it even possible to find these effects and change them?

Yes, it is very possible to do this, it just requires some source coding as always :)  The best way to learn a system is to read through it.  Go in and see if you can find anything that relates to what you're asking.  Look over the syntax and see if it does what you want; change it if it doesn't.  I believe that the best way to learn is hands on.  Go on little patawon, may the force be with you :)

So far the only thing i have been able to find out is that 1 point of int gives you 2 spirit and 1 point of end gives you  hp LOL. Has anyone actually sat down and figured out which modules they are located in or atleast typed out a simple txt file that explains the workings of the character system?

Go to the forums > under tutorials theres a small board called Sources, click on it and click on the thread source index. There you will find a list with scripts that are VERY easy to insert using Visual basic.

There is a script that allows your people to hover their move above an item in their inventory and the shops, and it will show if it gives extra armour,strength etc.