Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Labels

benedek11

Hi guys! I was doing this tutorial: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,76044.0.html

But at the first, when it says add 11 labels and name them it says an error:

What i do wrong? ( i changed the name at the properties from  Label1 to lblitemspeed as you see)

@benedek11:

> it works with other words, but if i make other words then it wont work will it? i mean the script

I'm stumped at to what to tell you to fix this :P I've even opened up VB6 and created a label with the same name as yours ;D and it works. So, I suggest you delete the label if you havn't already and make a new one. Mind you the label name doesn't have to be what it says in the tutorial, it can be anything but it is weird that its not working xD

@Zesh:

> I'm stumped at to what to tell you to fix this :P I've even opened up VB6 and created a label with the same name as yours ;D and it works. So, I suggest you delete the label if you havn't already and make a new one. Mind you the label name doesn't have to be what it says in the tutorial, it can be anything but it is weird that its not working xD

Now i made those lbl.. things working! But then when i make a weapon ingame–-> Subscript out of range '9