Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Something tells me these guys are breaching Eclipse Licensing…

kris_hole

[removed]

they've taken EO (quite obvious from EO's distinct visual style and the word fr word identicality in the code..) and taken all credits to eclipse out and stuck their name all over it. not to mention basically copying the entire eclipse forum's look -.-

Who cares? They're nothing. I've had people stealing my shit for 7 years now. None of them ever get anywhere. They think they can reach the same kind of success as my stuff. After a few months they realise their miserable excuse for a community is empty and devoid of activity and try and spam their links all over our forum.

Rory, Sebastian and I are constantly building stuff up. If you try and copy me all you're going to have is a half-arsed, unpopular version of my work. When we move on to something new all that time and effort put in to the copy is made redundant and they need to start copying all my new stuff as well.

All this results in is my work being as popular as it always is with a trail of unfinished copies behind it.

Seriously, life is too short. Who cares about these kids? Let them have their fun. They need our pity, not our distaste. ;]