Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Story of Captian Wabbit

Fuu

(true story)
This creature is some fruity rabbit born in foriegn lands, found by Azure, and quickly stuffed in his basement. He then realized the wabbit would grow at a rapid rate, learning to be human. The wabbits brain was larger than normal rabbits, and it had a pink color. The wabbit then learned to code, as Azure would beat him if he didnt. He then became the major part of Azure's "wonderful" plan to rake in cash. The plan then failed with the finding of a black child who would scarcely work. The black child was fired, and a replacement was found. The story continues on…

• 3 weeks later...
Flaws in your story. A- Never intended to make money, that was a recent change brought about by people insisting I should be more serious. B- Stop being butthurt you were fired. The way you've behaved since then only validates the reasons Wabbit pressed me to do so. C- Wabbit's brain is under developed, he can't even troll Asian kids right. He's kept in the basement for his own safety. >:3

@Kusy:

> dafuq did I just read?
> ![](http://www.memes.at/pics/happy-smile.png)

Basically Fuu worked hard to make graphics for Azure and then he just fired him and threw away all his work because Azure got a "better" pixel artist. Fuu is pissed that all his time and work went to nothing while Azure is pissed at Fuu for making a topic which somehow makes him immature. Fuu is warning Wabbit that he will be fired as well if Azure finds a better programmer for his game.

tl;dr forum drama ;D