Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Tutorial]Multiple Characters per Account *All Versions* - *UPCOMING TUTORIAL*

Kaymak

**Hello Eclipse Community**

_This is a Tutorial to add Multiple Characters to your account_
_![](http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150528/ga4edll9.png)_

_Since the tutorial will be super long, i cant post the whole thing one day._
_I will post every day more and more for you guys till the Tutorial is complete._

**Also remember once the tutorial is finished, it is really long and takes quite a lot of time to add and modify your engine!**
**I did this system the Eclipse Final Frontier Engine, but it should also work on every other engine. So dont you worry.**

**I will post the Tutorial in 2 pieces, first we will finish the Server-Side stuff then we move over to the Client.**

**The first piece of code i will Post tomorrow so i can get a bit of sleep, cause i worked on it the whole night.**
**If you guys wonder why i already started the thread without the code, its simply to say. I want attention!**
**Well… im just kidding, i already post it because of the different timezones the users have. So they already have**
**the information that a tutorial is coming in the next days.**

**Thanks for your patience**
**and**
**I hope you guys will like it.**

**SERVER-SIDE**

**(TUTORIAL IS COMING 29.05.2015)**

Hello folks, a little update! I decided to not post the Tutorial for this because it would get to long, and most people wouldnt even understand. So i decided i gonna release the my modified engine with the characterselect for everyone in a couple of days. i currently work on it to make it looking better, and improving the select. I hope you guys will be fine with it :)

![](http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150529/33nbgj8f.jpg)

• 4 months later...
Yay i can't wait!!

Hahahaha

Now let's put the joke aside..
What method did you use? Did you load all characters at once? or did you load them individually depending on what the client tells the server to load?
loading them individually is good, it will save your time from changing the player(index). etc…
But if you use the method that load them at once, it might not work on all engines or might show bugs on some engines that have been modified, for example they add a admin power that use the player data (player(index).etc) on the server side, and it didn't mention on this tutorial to change it, then it will show bugs..
So i suggest you to do the method that load only the character that will be used