Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo Request

Rew

need more information man. -_-… first of all what do you mean by a "retro" themed, second do you want it like glossy or what, also what text style do you want (either a font name or a style type) Also what is the logo for if it's for your game, what's the game about so people can have a basic idea of what to develop.

@Crest:

> need more information man. -_-… first of all what do you mean by a "retro" themed, second do you want it like glossy or what, also what text style do you want (either a font name or a style type) Also what is the logo for if it's for your game, what's the game about so people can have a basic idea of what to develop.

…What he posted is enough to make a logo. It wouldn't be that good, yes, but you could still make a logo about it. Why do we need to know what its for? And your signature isn't "cool".

@Purey:

> -Normal:
> ![](http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4241/logouu.gif)
> -Resized:
> ![](http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2018/retroi.gif)

Hmm.. it's cool, but very HD for my game ;D
Can you make this, but non HD?

@Crest:

> like is he asking for pixelated logo, like kinda like the minecraft logo?
>
> @Fuu, btw you can stop trying to troll me I noticed every thread a reply on or post you try something idc what you have to say about my signiture or anything. So you can just give up it's not pissing me off…

I'm trying to troll you?

I said that what he said is enough to make a logo.
Like I'd really follow you around to "troll" you on an internet forum when I've got much more important things to do.