Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo Request for Distance Online

DovahTech

Hey Eclipse I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I hope anybody who replies understands that I'm looking for a relatively professional look and may not accept everything. I'm also not trying to be too specific as I understand I am requesting this for free.

If I may I have been recommended to ask for IDoFreePixel from a friend so I would really appreciate it if IDoFreePixel could do it if he has any spare time.

Text: Distance
Under Text (Small): Online

I'm looking for a kind of brass, wood and cog effect. I would like it to be quite large as I will use this as a logo and a signature. That is the basics of what I'm looking for underneath is more description if anybody would require it.

I am thinking of a darkish wooden background with slight gloss and the words Distance outlined with a shiny brass effect and a brushed brass fill. Around the words and background could be cogs alone and connected (maybe the dot on the I in Distance could be a cog?)

Thank you very much anybody who replies.

W.I.P will be online shortly for even more information.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@santa-clause:

> akio can you make one for me 2 because i dont have the best logo it must be something with a knight

Make your own topic.

**On-topic:** I'll start this now, it doesn't seem to hard for me and I'm playing how this is going to work in my head already.

@santa-clause:

> ok i put my time in making a shit logo and sorry for the other thing

Time? All you really did here was take a tree from a tilesheet and paste it twice and put words in between them, your logo in your signiture is about the same, you didn't even have the brains to capitalize the D in your own logo on Dainasta, which may I add is a title so… yeah proper english there, counts when you're making logos bro, sorry that's how graphic design works

@Crest:

> Time? All you really did here was take a tree from a tilesheet and paste it twice and put words in between them, your logo in your signiture is about the same, you didn't even have the brains to capitalize the D in your own logo on Dainasta, which may I add is a title so… yeah proper english there, counts when you're making logos bro, sorry that's how graphic design works

Not to mention you didn't even add transparency.

agreed it looks like it was done in MSPaint and saved as a jpeg, I mean every REAL artist knows you can't have transparent backgrounds with jpeg

@DovahTech: It's not really smart to have any background with your logo because it is used so much. Text and a symbol, yes, but having a shined wood background, eh not so much, I can make you a text logo with maybe a cog in it but I can't do it with the wood.

@santa-clause we are getting on you because you really put no effort into this and even had to include "no need to pay me" Which is like a mockery to graphic design all together, as no one i earth would pay you for a logo like that. You obviously don't know about graphic design and should probably do a bit of reviewing before posting another logo.

That would be nice, Akio hasn't made it yet. Crest that's a good idea. But I'm really going for a steampunk look. Thanks Crest. Also I don't want anybody to be mean to santa if that's okay. He tried. Maybe he's new to this. I'm not sure if he isn't that old or it's his second language. At least he tried. I respect him for that. Although it wasn't the best maybe that's what he's capable of.

@Crest:

> @DovahTech: It's not really smart to have any background with your logo because it is used so much. Text and a symbol, yes, but having a shined wood background, eh not so much, I can make you a text logo with maybe a cog in it but I can't do it with the wood.

If theres a version with a background, and a version without one, it should work fine.
Not the half assed black shit that Santa-Clause made, but you get the idea.