Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some angel walking around at the start of game?

Morsy

Ok, i just started my game and im my little character. I try to move out of the area but i cant and theres really nothing to do, but theres this angel walking around and i try to talk to it or somethin by clicking or pressing enter or space bar and nothin happens. Help? Im new xD

A few more things: I just pwnt the angel, It dropped something and i dont know how to pick it up -_-', and how do I quit the game safely? Like saving and then going to menu and quitting. Oh yea and i try to get on the server and it says address in use.

To pick up an item just press Enter, and there is no such thing like saving,this is not a rpg maker,you just exist the game and when you log in ,all the things are there.
Adress in use means that you are trying to open 2 servers,close the server first then open again.
If is not working then press Ctrl+Alt+Del and it will open the task manager ,go to processes and end process server.exe
And btw there are tutorials for newbies,just search them.

Anyway to make you admin on your game you simply go to server and right click your name and then click Make Admin,then in game press Insert to bring up the Admin Panel.
Good luck,and remember this is not a rpg maker,like rmxp,rmvx etc.  this is an engine to make a mmorpg,you can add to your game what sprites you want,tilesets,music,etc.
But you need to know programming for more features on ur game.