• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Attack animation while casting spell/not the spell animation

kaizen101

try it ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/?mkacmag76fh9guj

how does it happened?

while casting the client will send an attack animation with different sprite to be used, so it means the server might/will take a lots of load and might hurt the game. slow it down.

the player can costumised the animation for their spell buffer, the more they level up the more animation they can use.

but its a success, i tried it in 2 client within my own pc, but i dont know if it works online.

the client use a 64X64 tile/ 

make sure ur resolution is in 1024x 768 to load the gui properly for u to try and test it.

and of course it contains a lot of bugs and messy codes bugs included…please scan it..i upload on other pc

haha, no im sorry about that, what i mean is..when you cast a spell it will show other animation. let say you cast fire ball, so instead of a normal attack instance, your character will move differently while casting his spell animation… ah i hope i said clearly.. but please test it if i cant explain it properly

anyway nice try for me ^_^... just trying to help.. and i don't smoke hehe

yup almost like that, and it can be seen in other client.. but its not perfect, but working.. i code it badly, for people who want to slash their sword while casting can check this…
as i know they cant see the attack of their character on other client when they try this , but this work. the thing is they attck as they cast T_T, but they can change sprite for their different skillbuffer to look like as if its not the same as the ordinary attack.. maybe they can use this as a ladder for them to encode a better one.. either they attack up down or left direction. i hope someone can try it for them to understand what i mean..

@Robin:

> No. If you're sending packets then you've done something completely wrong. Hell, if you need to upload your source code at all you're doing something seriously wrong.
>
> That is literally the single line of code you need.

Ah I just love Robin. ^^

Anyway's like he said why can't you just put the sorce code here like everyone else does in a spoiler or code document? People don't like to upload code, could be full of viruses and media fire is one bad egg.