Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wakfu

Dash

Seeing as this and it's prequel are my reasons for wanting to make an mmo, I'm pretty excited for it's release tomorrow.

Anyone heard of it? going to play?

http://www.wakfu.com/na/mmorpg

It's a tactics mmo sort of like a online Final Fantasy Tactics with 12 (14 soon) classes to choose from. I will be on server Nox - IGN: Dash.

I played the beta for a while, it was interesting. I enjoyed FFT so this was pretty reminiscent of that, the graphics are beautiful (they inspire me as well). I currently have too many game subs as it is, otherwise I'd probably play, unless it's free and I missed that.

@Lynxaria:

> I played the beta for a while, it was interesting. I enjoyed FFT so this was pretty reminiscent of that, the graphics are beautiful (they inspire me as well). I currently have too many game subs as it is, otherwise I'd probably play, unless it's free and I missed that.

Yes they have wonderful graphics, it's what drew me in first back on the prequel for this game. They have free access areas but of course it is extremely limited with the rest of it's features/Nations.

Also Zonova hit me up in game (Dash) if you want help or whatever. I can't wait either and I just got out of the OB for it a week ago :D

Not interested even though Final Fantasy Tactics is my all time favorite game.

Final Fantasy tactics had an amazing story, an awesome class and ability system, and immersive maps, not to mention some awesome graphics.

This has some tag-on story, a shallow class system, eh maps, and a graphical style that I'm not a fan of.

I'm not trying to bash the game. It seems like it would be a pretty fun game, but it doesn't compare to FFT. If I were to pick an MMO to play right now, this would probably be it because it looks like it has a decent battle system.