Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Agility

Peter120

I have an archer class in my game, and it's spend most of points on agility. The fighter class is spend the most on strenght. When I make a monster, if I give big agility for it (so it can hit the archer) the fighter can' hit it, if I give small agility (so the warrior can hit it) it can't hit the archer.

A fighter can't hit the monster because the monsters' agility big and the fighter always miss.
But If I set the monster's agility small, so the fighter can hit, then the monster can't hit the archer because the archer has big agility too

If you really want to "fix" this, look in server>modcombat. Your "problem" is due to the logic behind dodging and parrying. (it uses agility to calculate dodge/parry chance)

I for one agree with Ryoku, it's a happy coincidence ^_^

@Peter120:

> Thanks, I found. Please don't put "" onto problem, because it's a problem for me.

He/she doesn't mean it's a easy solution. He/she is implying that you are trying to fix a problem that is not really a problem.

@Wing:

> He/she doesn't mean it's a easy solution. He/she is implying that you are trying to fix a problem that is not really a problem.

@Peter120:

> it's a problem for me.

I also want to change the npc damage, but I don't know what to write there
Damage = RAND(Damage - NPC.Level * 2, Damage)

@Peter120:

> I also want to change the npc damage, but I don't know what to write there
> Damage = RAND(Damage - NPC.Level * 2, Damage)

You didn't understand what I was trying to say. I didn't say it wasn't a problem for you, but I did say it isn't a problem in general. This is due to the fact that it is suppose to make it harder for warriors to do damage. You want warriors to be able to do damage, so in the end it does become your problem. I was only mentioning in case you misunderstood what L tried to imply. Hope that makes sense this time.

What are you trying to change the damage to?