Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help with hamatchi ! (soted)

WhosZuvo

yeah, so in order for people to connect they too must have hamachi and be connected to your network, it's not a way a network should be run. But if it's your only way, Have at it!
edit: to get your hamachi IP I believe you can get it in either the hamachi client or  type ipconfig into your command line. and fine your hamachi network.

[qoute]to get your hamachi IP I believe you can get it in either the hamachi client or  type ipconfig into your command line. and fine your hamachi network.

Edit: sorry i misread, yeah fill it in on the ip= section, make sure your friends do it with the same IP as well, they need to fill in YOUR hamachi IP

@Crest:

> Edit: sorry i misread, yeah fill it in on the ip= section, make sure your friends do it with the same IP as well, they need to fill in YOUR hamachi IP

They dont need to fill in anything if you put it in options.ini and send then client with the modified options.ini
And don't forget that they'll have to join your network too.

@Crest:

> I just figured he might have already given it to his friends to join him, If your friends already have the client, they will need to fill in your hamachi ip too, if not fill it in yourself and send it to them, Like Erwin said: They must be on your hamachi network.

Stop repeating what I'm saying. >.>

@WhosZuvo:

> So ive got my hamatchi IP do i just put it in the config file know ??

Put it in options.ini, client side.