Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think It's worth

deathtaker26

Okay so in those 3 binders are nothing but nintendo power from when nintendo power started. The **nintendo 64 games are:**
excite bike 64
Vigilante 8 "2nd offense"
Starwars episode 1 Racer
Bomberman 64 (not the bomberman adventure)
f1 pole position 64
super mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
Glover
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Pokemon Stadium 1
Mario Party 3
**The Nes Games are:**
Punch Out!
Super Mario 3(x2)
Super Mario 2
Super Mario
Millipede
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade
Tetris
Wizards and Warriors
Ms.Pacman
Pacman
Castle Vania
Castle Vania 2 Simon's Quest
The Simpsons: Bart v.s the world
The Simpsons: Bart V.S the Space Mutants
Spy Hunter
Q*Bert
Excite Bike
Galaga
Paper Boy
Contra

**Consoles:**
Nintendo Entertainment Center(x2)
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
Gameboy

**Game Console Accessories:**
Nintendo Satellite
2 N64 Controllers
2 NES controllers
1 Nintendo Zappers
1 Nintendo JoyPad

**Gameboy/GBC/GBA Games:**
Pokemon Red Version
Pokemon Crystal Version
Pokemon Red Rescue Team
Tetris

>! ![](http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/534807_414386381909189_100000134926541_1819271_478600400_n.jpg)

Tell me what you all think it's worth or where I can get it appraised without selling it.

This stuff has been my childhood and I actually have about another 50 NES games in the attic at my grand parent's house with 2 more joypads, another zapper, about 4 more controllers, 1 special controller and 2 more classic gameboys(some still in AMAZING condition)

Depends on the condition that everything is in. I don't think old major consoles are worth too much, old games are worth a whole hell of a lot more than old consoles. Contra and those Castlevania games MIGHT be worth something.

Basically, the old classics might be worth something. The rest, likely not.

@Thorn:

> Depends on the condition that everything is in. I don't think old major consoles are worth too much, old games are worth a whole hell of a lot more than old consoles. Contra and those Castlevania games MIGHT be worth something.
>
> Basically, the old classics might be worth something. The rest, likely not.

The consoles themselves are in great condition and when i looked them up on ebay they seemed to sell for an average of 80$/console. Now the nintendo power. My god they're in great condition! Those gotta be worth some Cash.

Not sure about the consoles this store by my house doesn't even buy or sell them cause most are broken… The games sell well but not worth very much u can buy a new nes/snes combo thing for 50 bucks I seen most of those games on ur list at the store for around 4-15 bucks each

@Anonymious:

> Wow man, I am searching for this for like a year xD
> I have had this when I was a little kid.
>
> I would trade it with my Playstation3 with 2 controllers and Battlefield3 for ps3.
> Or else I would pay 160 euro for it…

Blech PS3\. What's the value of a euro to the USD?

Edit: nvm that's $212.22 USD. Not bad.

@Crest:

> just examples of their conditions:
>
> >! ![](http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398312_414400615241099_100000134926541_1819292_639322952_n.jpg)
> ![](http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/525747_414402475240913_100000134926541_1819299_1542275621_n.jpg)

Drools at Samus.

No idea what they're worth, but I'd say at least a hundred for the nes ones.

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out is probably worth a lot since it had a limited run (once Tyson went to jail NES being a family friendly company dropped that particular liscence from Punch-Out! and added the Mr. Dream version).

My brother had that, traded that and Double Dragon to a friend over a schoolbreak summer for a couple other games, but the next school year that other kid was gone (didn't say they were ducking moving away). -_-

Oh yeah then later he loaned Secret of Mana to someone who later claimed a burglar hit his apartment (more like he pawned it for drug money). That made me mad because although it was my brother's game it was my favorite SNES game at the time. Luckily I was able to find Secret of Mana at a used game store a couple years after.