Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Light Eclipse Update 9

Zopto

@MichaelNeroZ:

> Zopto, i have a question about **class description**. When you _make new character_ there is the _Class Decription_.And i want to change it But **How?**

Hello, I programmed this in a crude fashion, If you want different class descriptions you must edit with vb6\. If you want I could do it for you, as the classes given are MY classes(any use of these class descriptions without permission will result in warnings, then action) Just send me your classes names and descriptions and I will make a custom client from Eclipse Chronicles for you.
                                            Jaxx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jaxx:

> Hello, I programmed this in a crude fashion, If you want different class descriptions you must edit with vb6\. If you want I could do it for you, as the classes given are MY classes(any use of these class descriptions without permission will result in warnings, then action) Just send me your classes names and descriptions and I will make a custom client from Eclipse Chronicles for you.
>                                             Jaxx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
best frend here!!!

In Jaxx's engine edit and presumably in this one (I suspect that Zopto didn't fix it), there are problems with the spell type.

Please review the tutorial on Buff/Debuff, there are holes in the source for that modification.

Also please clean up the code in the source, and on here. It's messy and some of the code in the engine edit aren't even nested properly..
-DimenXion

I'm not sure if you fixed it later on Zopto, but Eclipse Chronicles has HUGE bugs in this sections! I fixed it up though! Updating, it will be ready in 30 minutes, along with Checkpoints, bunch a bug fixes, and my own Crafting map attributes!
                                  Jaxx