Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some help adding code?

aeronx

Hello everyone. This is more a request than a cry for help.

I've been trying many engines lately. Mainly Eclipse Worlds and Skywyre's Primitive v4.

At Skywyre's there's the 8 ways missing.
At Eclipse Worlds there's no projectiles.

I think both features are should be a must on every engine. After long trying to copy one feature from the other engine,
I've been totally unsuccessfull.

So I'm asking for some kind of scrip (8 directions or projectiles) with a little guide or something, since there are no tutorials or
anything to help me solve my problem. Or someone than can modify the source to implement those features.

I know Im asking quite a lot, but i've been too many days trying to do it by myself and i'm really stuck.

So, thanks for reading and for your time. Any help will be welcome!

After much searching i found this http://www.eclipseorigins.com/thread-7605.html?highlight=8+direction

I did implement it, but it has some problems i dont know how to fix. First of all when I do a diagonal, there's no sprite visible for character.
Also if there are NPC UP and LEFT (For exemple) You can't go diagonal between them.
And the last and more important to me, NPCs and Players cant attack in diagonal!

Maybe i'm asking a lot, or maybe not, i dont really know. Just looking for some help and guide. So no Johnson, dont need your cake, but thanks for the offer!
Thanks for your time and answers!