Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Champions online

mhedoos

Zopto ??? what are you saying ??? you dont have to pay for anything its all free I'm playing right now dude !! and you can get to lvl 40 you dont have to pay unless you want to get gold member features like Custom archetype and changing power colors those are the ones i would really love to have thats all.

xD man try to trade whit some 1 you cant you need to be gold member….try to speak whit some  1 in world chat you cant try to speak whit some  1 in voice chat you cant you need gold membership oh yes i almost forgot ....you cant got good itams you cant got special skills and you cant make guild...whiteout membership
here look this :
http://champions-online.com/f2p_matrix

Zopto, how long ago did ou actually play? They've progressively made it more and more free to play. I think the guild thing is true. About skills, being a member allows you to cherry pick any skill you want, instead of taking a general "class" progression. Still, there's plenty of choice within the class.

i try and dc universe and champions online…
and here i  fount this in other site but it is also my option....and all is true
CHAMPIONS online(alot frends here)
1.Pros: +In-depth character creation. +Unique colorful artstyle. +Fast-paced, action-oriented gameplay. +Tons of variety between characters.

Cons: -Odd use of instancing & save points. -Balance issues. -Few missions to complete, lots of grind
DC UNIVERSE(not wery frendly)
Pros: +In-depth character creation; +Recognizable heroes and villains; +Action oriented combat; +Countless customization options

Cons: -Buggy and imbalanced PvP; -Controls take time
but alot free stuff here!!

A major update launched on April 13,Champions Online is really getting more interesting,right now it is in a playable state for free. :)
I hope people can test the game and I'm sure you wont be disappointed if you like superheros

Both games are almost exactly the same, imo. They're both good superhero games, but i can't stand instanced gaming. Which is why i don't play either anymore. But my character looked super sexy on Champions online. Frost, tell me a bit about what's new, and i may try it again. I haven't played in about a year, so i certainly hope there's some new stuff :P

@Frostshade:

> A major update launched on April 13,Champions Online is really getting more interesting,right now it is in a playable state for free. :)
> I hope people can test the game and I'm sure you wont be disappointed if you like superheros

you are right champions online is more fun….
dc universe get bored after lvl 6 biz same quests and game crashed  15 min playing...
i now play champions online i got lvl 8 mental