Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Full Screen Questions

waseemk

1\. How can I enable full screen by putting a button on my game labeled "Full Screen" and that will change to full screen mode.
2.How can I make two main GUI, one for normal screen and one for the Full, that are different.
3.What size does the new GUI for full screen need to be?

Unrelated but how can i remove the blue bar on top of the screen or replace it with a custom one with custom buttons.

Thanks in advance! I'm pretty sure you have no idea about what I am talking about, so just tell me.

1.You will need VB6 then code it yourself,if you don't know then learn or hire a programmer.
2.Instead making 2,why don't you edit the gui to be dragable on the screen

> I'm pretty sure you have no idea about what I am talking about, so just tell me.

Wth,If we have no idea what you're talking about then what should we tell you?
Nobody will start  figuring out your problems and then trying to solve them.
Just search here on forums,i'm pretty sure there was a custom made verison wich have that feature "clicking a button will go full screen".
Take a look how is done,and check the tutorial for full screen too,if i remember well there was one or more.
An about blue bar i don't know what do you mean by that.

Yes, I do mean the windows edge.
I want to make something like this:

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/744dd142ecc15c1f84778ed1dbdda26d.PNG)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#744dd142ecc15c1f84778ed1dbdda26d.PNG)

@Lumiere:

> Wth,If we have no idea what you're talking about then what should we tell you?
> Nobody will start  figuring out your problems and then trying to solve them.
> Just search here on forums,i'm pretty sure there was a custom made verison wich have that feature "clicking a button will go full screen".
> Take a look how is done,and check the tutorial for full screen too,if i remember well there was one or more.
> An about blue bar i don't know what do you mean by that.

if your not gonna help dont bother to post…

@Eltony:

> if your not gonna help dont bother to post…

Same to you,i helped him with adivces,but you didn't ,instead helping him you better said that to me.
Here are my advices to him.
1.To learn programming
2.Or  hire a programmer
3.To search the tutorial or to search for the custom version with that feature included.

If that doesn't help then what are you expecting,to make him what he wants?
Can't you see no1 bothered to answer this,because no1 wants to solve his problem,he expects someone to do his job.

So he better learn something.

• 3 months later...