Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cave Tileset

Kajamaz

@Murdoc:

> whyd you even respond.. he was obviously looking for alternatives to ones hes seen or has.. no need to be a douchebag

Because people needs to work to get what they want,if they expect to get without moving a muscle then they will always fail in life .

And look better he have that tilset and he will use it.
So what i suggested to him is to google a bit,or to edit one he has.
Or even better to make his own tilset,that way he will get some experience.

Stop talking nonsense,i wonder why YOU responded if you have no intention to help.

@Murdoc:

> The pot calling the kettle black.. ironic

If you look up,i helped him with some suggestions (because kids nowadays are lazy and they need to do some work like i said earlier)
But what about you,did you helped him?

@Lumiere:

> If you look up,i helped him with some suggestions (because kids nowadays are lazy and they need to do some work like i said earlier)
> But what about you,did you helped him?

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/aca67d1f792b6a1445f4fea9905d3a96.png)

@Murdoc:

> ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/aca67d1f792b6a1445f4fea9905d3a96.png)

well i'll stop arguing with you ,you're boring yawn

Lumi, stop being an idiot. Requesting resources is the entire point of this forum.

It's people like you that make me want to leave Eclipse. All you ever do is post stupid replies, spam, and harass people who are exactly like you. The worst part is that the staff hasn't taken any steps to warn or ban you. I'm sick of it.

@Jungle:

> Lumi, stop being an idiot. Requesting resources is the entire point of this forum.
>
> It's people like you that make me want to leave Eclipse. All you ever do is post stupid replies, spam, and harass people who are exactly like you. The worst part is that the staff hasn't taken any steps to warn or ban you. I'm sick of it.

If you are sick of it then don't read it,if you look up he accepted that rmxp tilset wich can be easily found on google ,but did he even bothered searching it, NO.

Nice haircut anyway  ;)

@Lumiere:

> If you are sick of it then don't read it,if you look up he accepted that rmxp tilset wich can be easily found on google ,but did he even bothered searching it, NO.
>
> Nice haircut anyway  ;)

Stfu, i had this tileset before, and i did have it, so stfu, i was just being kind to someone who tryed to help me out, i didnt realize i even had it until he showed me, once again, stfu.

@Lumiere:

> If you are sick of it then don't read it,if you look up he accepted that rmxp tilset wich can be easily found on google ,but did he even bothered searching it, NO.
>
> Nice haircut anyway  ;)

Actually, that tileset isn't easily found on Google. I had to download and install the RTP to obtain it.

@Lumiere:

> you all are just a bunch of wannabe
> And you will be always just a lazy kid,who can't do shit without help.

He wasn't just requesting a cave tileset. He was requesting a _good_ cave tileset. Maybe he could easily find a tileset but like a lot of people, he may not know what is good or not. I'm not artistic and could not differentiate between two works of art, maybe he is the same. Maybe not. Don't judge people so easily.

@Harris:

> Actually, that tileset isn't easily found on Google. I had to download and install the RTP to obtain it.
>
> He wasn't just requesting a cave tileset. He was requesting a _good_ cave tileset. Maybe he could easily find a tileset but like a lot of people, he may not know what is good or not. I'm not artistic and could not differentiate between two works of art, maybe he is the same. Maybe not. Don't judge people so easily.

The tileset can be found on some websites,and not only rmxp tilsets.
He can even make one,yes that would take some time,but he will learn something,i know that because i'm in the digital art,worked for some decent companies a few years,and atm i have my own business.
So is better to learn something if you really want to get somewhere.
Most people here learned vb6(and many other programming languages) others learned and got some experience in pixel art,others in both.
First he needs to learn to do his job, and if he wants to make a game using copyrighted content then no problem, he can search a bit on google ,examples: rmxp tilset,cave tilset,dungeon tileset,etc.
is not that hard.
He was like "Oh i have a wife,but i need someone to get her pregnant,i'm too lazy for that"  and then suddenly appeared a guy and said "hey man,let me do that for you,here we go,do you like that kid,or you want me to try again for you?!"

And those who replied me didn't get the point.
"He needs to learn to do the work on his own,because nobody will be there for him whenever he wants,and if he can't do shit,means he chosed the shortcut"

@Lumiere:

> The tileset can be found on some websites,and not only rmxp tilsets.
> He can even make one,yes that would take some time,but he will learn something,i know that because i'm in the digital art,worked for some decent companies a few years,and atm i have my own business.
> So is better to learn something if you really want to get somewhere.
> Most people here learned vb6(and many other programming languages) others learned and got some experience in pixel art,others in both.
> First he needs to learn to do his job, and if he wants to make a game using copyrighted content then no problem, he can search a bit on google ,examples: rmxp tilset,cave tilset,dungeon tileset,etc.
> is not that hard.
> He was like "Oh i have a wife,but i need someone to get her pregnant,i'm too lazy for that"  and then suddenly appeared a guy and said "hey man,let me do that for you,here we go,do you like that kid,or you want me to try again for you?!"
>
> And those who replied me didn't get the point.
> "He needs to learn to do the work on his own,because nobody will be there for him whenever he wants,and if he can't do shit,means he chosed the shortcut"

Like I said previously, what if he's not artistic? Yeah, practice makes perfect, but people like me who are more logical minded can't be artistic. That's why games are developed by teams. Different people specializing in different areas. And all this is implying that he is working on a game. He could just be mapping. Also, he might not be at the point in development where he needs to create his own graphics.

He is not being lazy, he is asking someone to suggest to him a good tileset. That is all.

@Harris:

> Like I said previously, what if he's not artistic? Yeah, practice makes perfect, but people like me who are more logical minded can't be artistic. That's why games are developed by teams. Different people specializing in different areas. And all this is implying that he is working on a game. He could just be mapping. Also, he might not be at the point in development where he needs to create his own graphics.
>
> He is not being lazy, he is asking someone to suggest to him a good tileset. That is all.

There is a begining for everything,you're not artistic ,then you can be,you are not good at programming stuff then you can be, you are weak then you can be strong, but if you are limiting to ONE god damn thing then you are a fail.

@Lumiere:

> There is a begining for everything,you're not artistic ,then you can be,you are not good at programming stuff then you can be, you are weak then you can be strong, but if you are limiting to ONE god damn thing then you are a fail.

Nope, it is scientifically proven that the brain is two sided and it is very rare that both sides can be utilized. You get programmers and you get artists. You don't get both.

@Harris:

> Nope, it is scientifically proven that the brain is two sided and it is very rare that both sides can be utilized. You get programmers and you get artists. You don't get both.

Who the hell,or what gay teacher told you..nevermind ,i can dance and sing in the same time,i can play piano using both hands ,i can use both legs to high kick.
All it needs is practice,people tends to stick with one thing because they not even bother to try other variants.

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

~Bruce Lee

@Lumiere:

> Who the hell,or what gay teacher told you..nevermind ,i can dance and sing in the same time,i can play piano using both hands ,i can use both legs to high kick.
> All it needs is practice,people tends to stick with one thing because they not even bother to try other variants.
>
> "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."
>
> ~Bruce Lee

I didn't ask for your physical abilities. Nor did I ask for a Bruce Lee quote (which is highly irrelevant). What I am saying is that different people specialize. One person cannot create a whole game by themselves. We work in teams. He's not being lazy by not making a whole new tileset for reasons he might not even need one for. You now seem to be judging people because they can't do everything and anything you can.