Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gravity Chamber

Grizzy

Okay, so while I've been working on the computer I've been listing to DBZ episodes while I work… for the simple fact after a certain point I get tired of music, plus its like a badass audiobook with all the episodes. Anywho so I was on the part when Goku first gets in the Chamber or Gravity, or whatever its called, and makes gravity heavier while trains. So in theory is it possible for a human to increase gravity past its point of 1.0 and gain benefit from working out in a chamber with stronger gravity. Because if you were in the chamber everything would increase. Mass and everything... So I just wanted to hear someone elses opinions.

That has been answered on yahoo i think,and the answer is NO ,i'm not a scientist but i'll let others have their opinion.
Anyhow that will be awesome,i train in martial arts (yea i'm a woman) and i want more power,so i could win in tournaments.
I got my ass kicked a few times…

@Lumiere:

> That has been answered on yahoo i think,and the answer is NO ,i'm not a scientist but i'll let others have their opinion.
> Anyhow that will be awesome,i train in martial arts (yea i'm a woman) and i want more power,so i could win in tournaments.
> I got my ass kicked a few times…

I saw that on Yahoo answers… I just didn't think it was a very solid of clear answer. I still think it would be possible. I don't see why not. As long as you eased into and the force wasn't to strong to kill you why wouldn't it work?

@Grizzy:

> I saw that on Yahoo answers… I just didn't think it was a very solid of clear answer. I still think it would be possible. I don't see why not. As long as you eased into and the force wasn't to strong to kill you why wouldn't it work?

Hehe i hope in near future to see that.
I would test that chamber :O    now i think i'll watch all dragon ball series again

They have those rides at carnivals that spin you around really fast and keep you pressed against the wall. It would kinda be like that.
Frankly, it would be a whole hell of a lot easier just to tie some weights to yourself. Same end result, don't have to spend a crapton of money finding a way to muck with gravity.