Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DBZ Lookin Boy. Character Hair and Outfit. Opinions please. :)

Grizzy

I'm just gonna make one subject like before to get opinions of my gfx. Tell me what you think of the faces that will be available for character selection at the start. I think I will do hair next. :P

![](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg707/scaled.php?server=707&filename=facescg.png&res=landing)

![](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg404/scaled.php?server=404&filename=dbzlookinboy.png&res=landing)

The faces have no ears attached to them, and the arms are too short for that style. Also, the feet are face sideways when they should be facing forwards, the stomachs have weird circle shaped scars on them, and I can't tell whether your faces have noses or mouths.

Also, the only pair of eyes that look good are the first, imo.

@NotFuu:

> The faces have no ears attached to them, and the arms are too short for that style. Also, the feet are face sideways when they should be facing forwards, the stomachs have weird circle shaped scars on them, and I can't tell whether your faces have noses or mouths.
>
> Also, the only pair of eyes that look good are the first, imo.

He might be rough but he's quite right. Also his pecs just fade out quite strange.

What the…
Need more work on everything.
Start editing : the body,head,add ears( dbz characters have big cool ears haha),edit that face to not be so round, and last thing edit the eyes and mouth wtf is that "<" ?
Pretty much you need to edit everything :(

But i like that you tried,anyway i kinda like the hair.

DB,DBZ and DB GT 4ever ,best anime !!