hello i have 2 questions

1:
for sprites what size do they have to because it dose not show properly

https://www.dropbox.com/s/20i894eg1dd77ln/1.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8ksalj7fqrefeb/2.png

2:
how to change the hp bar to a sprite?

hello,

1\. the image don't show as you expected becuase it has two lines. the eclipse engine reads the image as 4 lines and 4 images in line. see the images that come with the eclipse engine (graphics/characters)
and make sure ur sprite is correct to it.(4 up images on top and so on…)

2.to change any bar go to (client/datafiles/graphics/gui/main/bars) and there change what you want.(for example to replace health replace the health.jpg. or to replace health of party members replace party_health.jpg. pay attention for 2 things: replaced file is .jpg, and the new file is at the same size of the old one.

i hope i could help.
omerg7  :star: :rstar:

@omerg7:

> 1\. the image don't show as you expected becuase it has two lines. the eclipse engine reads the image as 4 lines and 4 images in line. see the images that come with the eclipse engine (graphics/characters)
> and make sure ur sprite is correct to it.(4 up images on top and so on…)

Except that's PVO, which only supports those two directions. ;] The issue is that you have more frames than it allows. So the above answer is partialy correct, change the walking animation to four frames and it will work. If you want more you'll need to change the engine a wee bit.

And for the HP Bar, do you mean the one displayed under the characters or on your interface?

@Stein:

> Except that's PVO, which only supports those two directions. ;] The issue is that you have more frames than it allows. So the above answer is partialy correct, change the walking animation to four frames and it will work. If you want more you'll need to change the engine a wee bit.
>
> And for the HP Bar, do you mean the one displayed under the characters or on your interface?

1: how can i change the walking animation to suit my needs thanks :D

2: the interface bar

edit: just realised i have 2 accounts on the forums oops