Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DragonBall

DarkOne5890

@Lumiere:

> No ! many of them are copyrighted , make an original game with original characters and graphics

I know that I was gonna get the graphics then ask for permission form DBZ i'm not stupid like all those people who are making illegal pokemon games I need the graphics so I can show them what I'm gonna use so they can accept or deny my game .

• 4 weeks later...
@DarkBeast:

> I know that I was gonna get the graphics then ask for permission form DBZ i'm not stupid like all those people who are making illegal pokemon games I need the graphics so I can show them what I'm gonna use so they can accept or deny my game .

Right… um, there's no way in hell that they'll give you permission to use DBZ graphics in a game.

Ok for one stop being hypocrites no idea on this form is in anyway original, they're all based off of another game's platform. If you want original make you're own engine then graphics because either way you're using someone's stuff. I do love how ppl like bagging on Pokemon, just no, get your facts straight it's not illegal, go learn to read because I haven't met anyone on this forum who's studied law, my point stop acting like you know stuff when in fact you don't. Hmm what's this section called? oh! request resources..so umm if you're not giving a resource why the duck are you people posting? this isn't a godamn rejection forum I'm getting tired of the same replies being thrown around.

Oh, @ Darkbeast, I'm not stupid… I'm creating a pmd game as we speak. Like the most I've learned the "smart" ppl go out, search and get their own things. You're not stupid yet you can't manage to go simply type a few words in google (it's not ducking rocket science) it has everything you need.

I'll even give you the graphics if you need them -.-'
I happen to be a an admin on a deceased DragonBall game so mark will not mind although I won't spoonfeed you. You need to download the flipping client yourself and get the graphics.

[http://www.onlinedragonball.com/](http://www.onlinedragonball.com/)
Edit^Looks like he changed the files and I deleted the originals long ago, sorry.