Top Posters In This Topic

@rigpop98:

> BUGs and questions
>
> 1: The NPC won,t talk when you press ctrl ??? why fix the bug pleas
> 2: Could you add quest system to the engain to :) pleas

1\. Use the convo in the admin panel…
2\. I don't know...

By the way do events don't work here? And oh, there are RTE 9 when I warp/go to map 2 and also when I use warp attribute to map 3...

When I go to other maps, the server gets RTE 9 and shutsdown the server and client…

EDIT: This only happens when the server is in system tray or you go to map 2/3 via warp attribute...
Also subscript out of range happens when I warp2me and warpme2 another player... Again, i cant learn spells cause it says this spell can only be learned by a warrior but i putted it to magician...

for transformation spell you need to make a spell wich gives HP or MP, then select wich sprite you want to transform and thats it…each time you cast the spell you will transform in the selected sprite (and the second time you use the spell you'll be back to your original srite)

@Lazlike:

> Are this EO V.3.0 or EO V.2.0??

I think it's version 2.0…

Oh and yeah but I get run time error 380 when I open a player file in account editor. And also about the convo system I tried to put in a convo, when a player chooses the first choice, a shop would open, and another when a players would choose it, it will close the convo... When I try to put it in an npc, and talked to the npc, it wont show! and I get RTE 91 when I open convo.

@Lazlike:

> Are this EO V.3.0 or EO V.2.0??

it's EO v2.0 (event system and Directx7)

–-------------

Which line is highlighted when the error appears?

-------------
**I added a first simple relase for Dragon Eclipse 2.0 (based on EO 3.0…so this works with Dx8) if you want to start editing and adding by yourself more things, check the first message**

@IAmMe:

> I think it's version 2.0…
>
> Oh and yeah but I get run time error 380 when I open a player file in account editor. And also about the convo system I tried to put in a convo, when a player chooses the first choice, a shop would open, and another when a players would choose it, it will close the convo... When I try to put it in an npc, and talked to the npc, it wont show! and I get RTE 91 when I open convo.

Try My Works ^.^ http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,81261.0.html

@Jumpahead:

> New Bug regarding Npc names in 2.0\. They don't seem to appear for me. This is the only thing that is stopping me from making a game in this engine.

hmmm, you tried to hover your mouse over the NPC? (i think i added that tutorial, so the names of the NPCs only appear when you put your mouse over the NPC)