Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MSDN error

00GuthixLord

Ok If This Is In Wrong Section Please Move.

Ok I Open VB6 Client And I Get An Error That Says:

Errors During Load. Refer to frmEditor_Events.log For Details.

Then When I Hit Help it Says The MSDN collection does not exist. Please Reinstall MSDN.

So What Is MSDN?

Is it the MSDN error? Well you need MSDN. Either torrent or buy it. It still might be there. If you have bought it or have an .iso copy burn it and the install it. Don't need to reinstall vb6 to install MSDN. Also if you don't get MSDN then simply google MSDN for vb6 and it will give MSDN website form. (Microsoft)

@TheChoosenOne:

> Is it the MSDN error? Well you need MSDN. Either torrent or buy it. It still might be there. If you have bought it or have an .iso copy burn it and the install it. Don't need to reinstall vb6 to install MSDN. Also if you don't get MSDN then simply google MSDN for vb6 and it will give MSDN website form. (Microsoft)

He does NOT need MSDN. You do NOT need MSDN. It says so in the guide for Installing VB6.

Guthix: Follow **[this guide (link)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,68399.msg736833.html#msg736833)**. You need to see **Step 3 - Service pack**. Then, redownload the source code of whatever engine you were working on. Overwrite the old src/ directory with your new src/ directory (for both the server and client). Overwrite the old client.vbp with the new client.vbp, then do the same for server.vbp.

If you need any more help, feel free to post.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...