Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runtime error 9

DarkOne5890

Ok well I have a problem. Well I had a few maps created on my game. Well I started to get rutime errors well I deleted my maps. Sence I thought that was the problem. Well I deleted all the maps and left them all blank . Well still when I change maps it shows runtime error 9\. Do any of yall know whats wrong. I didn't add pictures cause we all know what a runtime error 9 on a server looks like . So I don't think yall need more then the explanation. :P Please respond with Q&A's

did you just add a tutorial or anything? and what version of eclipse are you on? also i would open the project in visual basic and then see what is highlighted when the error occours, it might make the problem easier to track down.

Runtime error 9 is usually caused when you change something in an INI that you werent suppose to change..when you load the server, what does it stop loading at? It should say Loading Maps, Loading Items, Loading Classes, etc, which one does it stop and crash at?

@or3o:

> did you just add a tutorial or anything? and what version of eclipse are you on? also i would open the project in visual basic and then see what is highlighted when the error occours, it might make the problem easier to track down.

I use a custom version its called dragon eclipse is that why it causes it to crash.
@Her0â„¢:

> Runtime error 9 is usually caused when you change something in an INI that you werent suppose to change..when you load the server, what does it stop loading at? It should say Loading Maps, Loading Items, Loading Classes, etc, which one does it stop and crash at?

I can go in but once I switch maps it crashes 0_o

well i donwnloaded the custom version you are using and havent been able to replicate the problem, have you done any source edits yourself or anything?

also when you deleted your maps did you delete the ones in your client / data folder as well?

@Her0â„¢:

> What map #'s does it crash on? Or is it every map? It may be that your warp is bugged, or something to that effect.

when i'm on map 3 when warp or telleport it happens so as soon as I get out of the map it crashes
@or3o:

> well i donwnloaded the custom version you are using and havent been able to replicate the problem, have you done any source edits yourself or anything?

Well I have little one like canging websites like info stuff only I don't remember what as the edits I did really.