Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Pay'd] Searching for talented individual for adaptable GUI design

zerohero

I am searching for one talented individual with proven experience in GUI design to create a base GUI that can be easily adapted and modified for use with a number of varying objects within my game. I am working in the eclipse 3.0 engine with a heavily custom graphical interface, as such all designs will have to be compatible with alpha transparency.

I am willing to pay a fixed price for the design, this will be negotiable once we have established a rough idea of how much work needs to be done. You will be fully credited for your work within the game and providing you are interested of-course continued and varying job offers may come your way.

I am hoping for a fast turn-around on this project and as such if you do not have the free time to complete it than please do not apply.

Anyone wishing to apply for the job please private message or post here, giving examples of previous work and a little information about yourself.

So the final criteria is -

. To create a good looking, functional and adaptable user interface
. Proven experience in GUI and general graphic design
. Enough free time to complete the project promptly
. Have knowledge of eclipse engine and transparency

Many thanks,

zero.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you find an applicant for the job at hand. One you should probably notify us with who it is so we don't try and use them as well. Also, you should edit and tells what exactly the pay rate is before hand so we don't apply if the numbers do not appeal to us. I know it says once everything is configured but, giving an estimate is a good idea. Another good idea is posting an example of what it is you are looking for. For example: Style, colors, images… So on.  Adding a form for them to fill out specific to your criteria and information your looking for will make it easier on people thinking about this job. A few other questions come along like: "Is there an Age limit?" or "What graphic's program are looking for it to be made in?"

In the end more detail get's more result's.

• 2 weeks later...