Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server not working ???

Zinc

Ok guys i just found out about this.My friend here wanted me hired as levels, and when i try register it says like "server is down" Any ideas how to fix, or when the server will be up ??? :confused:

http://portforward.com/ <- Tell him to check out this site. It's pretty straightforward, basically he just needs to allow client traffic in to his machine through means of port forwarding. Without it, clients will not be able to contact the server.

If this is not possible for him to do, Google 'Hamachi'.

@Zinc:

> i honestly dont under stand this. why cant you just log in without doing this stuff. (arn't you guys supposed to have this done already

This process has to be done by anyone that wants to host ANY kind of server at all, unless they are not behind a router (which is rare). This isn't Eclipse's fault, it's just a form of security that your network has to protect you from attacks from the outside world. Trust me, just use portforward.com, it's simple.

@Crazy:

> http://portforward.com/ <- Tell him to check out this site. It's pretty straightforward, basically he just needs to allow client traffic in to his machine through means of port forwarding. Without it, clients will not be able to contact the server.
>
> If this is not possible for him to do, Google 'Hamachi'.

When i try to download hamachi, and install it says "Administrator has blocked you from installing this".

@vinyl:

> When i try to download hamachi, and install it says "Administrator has blocked you from installing this".

that is because your pc has different profiles and one of them is administrator (maybe your dad or some one else) so download it with your dads (or some one elses account)