Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maps help

killzoz

Once i am done with a map i can not make it bigger or small or opening once i am done with the map for them to continue to go to author map like a to b or going in a building how can i do that is there a tut on mapping and stuff that i am missing?

Okay if you still do not get it all i am saying how to get a road keep going to the map like entering maps and entering the buildings map to

does anyone know how to get monsters to spawn and stuff and how to make new interface for your NPC and monsters.

to make it so you can go to another map just open your map editor click on properties and in the top left corner where it says map  links put a number in one of the spaces, if you want your map to extend to the left put a number in the left side. if you start on map one  you would make map 2  the left one and so on. to make it so buildings have interiors you need to use a warp tile in the attributes section of the map editor, you might wanna search on the forum for a guide on that. its really easy once you get the hang of it.