Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Importing EO 2.3 maps after Reinstall

Phill

Hi I just reinstalled EO 2.3 after an automation error but before I did that I decided to save my maps.

After the reinstall I copy and pasted the maps into the fresh map folder and now when I try to access them within the client they appear to be blank. I refreshed the maps (among everything else) on the server with no luck. Is there something I need to do in order to see these maps again?

Thanks for reading.

Install file? Its only .zip file isnt it? Also Robin's guide was for 2.0, but I dont think installation is any different :).
Also that setup.exe or what its name is installs only runtimes, so that doesnt have anything to do with blank maps.

But I have no idea why they are blank if you copied them over properly. Try restarting your server and copying them again while server is offline.

Yea sorry you're correct it's just a zip file. I reinstalled both the Eclipse and the RT's.

I copied them over again (while the server was offline) and they're still blank. They don't even show the correct map properties (i.e. size of the map).