Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some image problems ~

Zappy

Hey guys~ <3
I need to convert a big bunch of animations so they're compatible with EO. I don't mean making them transparent, or changing the file type. They have multiple rows, which sucks because EO uses a single row system. I was wondering if anyone knows of a quick way to convert a large number of these images. I'd prefer not to have to do it by hand, so if anyone knows any tricks, or maybe has a conversion program up their sleeves, I'd love them forever <3
Thank you ^-^

En, sorry. Guess I should be more thorough.

The normal animation images (which you through in graphic files > animations) are organized in a single row. All the frames for that animation are laid out horizontally. The images I need to convert have multiple rows. A few frames run horizontally, but then after the 4th or 5th frame, they enter a new row.
Heres an example:
![](http://crankeye.com/resources/albums/RPG%20Maker%202003/2K3%20Battle%20Animations/harvestmasterfinalspark.png)
I need to convert them to the format EO uses, which would require me to move each row to the end of the very first row by hand. This is easy to do, but it takes time. I have waaaaaaay to many images to consider doing it by hand, so I was REALLY hoping someone new something that I don't x)