Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

XP counter not updating

LaNani

Hi all  :cheesy:

I still love this new version with the event system. It is real fun.  :cheesy: 

I have a problem with the Experience counter. While playing, sometimes it does not update. Though players do level up so it must be keeping track of the XP internally, but the counter on the screen gets stuck. On level up you do see the new number on the right though, but the count stays like this: 0/1500  (example) the whole time while you play.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you for your time.  :embarrassed:

A small refresh issue I'm guessing. The server has the correct value(s), but simply does not send it over to the client properly for the user to see. If nobody else does I'll see if I can look into it when I get home tonight.

@Joyce:

> If nobody else does I'll see if I can look into it when I get home tonight.

Thank you very much :) It would be great if it was only a server sided problem, that saves me from having the players update their client.  I tried figuring it out myself but without any luck so far.

That is very kind of you. I will look at it myself again too., and also at 2 new problems I found:

1\. Players can deposit gold in bank but when they try to withdraw and type in how much, and click on ok and all that nothing changes. They do not get the gold from the bank.

2\. NPC sometimes are invisible. They do attack and players get killed, but they are not visible. They do have sprites and do return to being visible after a while. But sometimes they are just invisible.