Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Position Taken - not sure how to lock.

DovahTech

![](http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/Zostark/ScarletAssassinPNG.png)

Hello, My name is Adam. You guys know me as Skyle. I have a brand new game idea. I think it might be quite big if we could pull it off properly. I just need help. The game will be of course made with EO Official Event System Release.

_What I need:_

I'm looking for a VB6 coder to help out with some of the key features. This would include the following:

1\. **Assassinating**

2\. **Climbing**

3\. **Sneaking**

4\. **Balance Skill**

_Who I need?_

It doesn't matter if you're not that experienced in VB6\. The development of the game will be a lot to

do with the improvement of myself and whoever chooses to help me. As long as you have a rough idea of how to implement the features successfully and then be able to work to improve them.

_What about time?_

You would not have to have set hours and work weekly on the game. I will be happy to take aboard anybody who is willing to put some spare time into the game. As long as it shows steady progress, I don't mind how long you spend doing it.

_Money_

Here comes the factor of _MONEY_. The whole reason you're looking at this topic. The terms of agreement as of follows:

1\. Any money donated to the game will be split between myself, the coder and game costs. 25% 25% 50%

2.If the following features are implemented correctly, and the coder decides to stay with the project. I will pay you for the work you've done. Under the following circumstances:

*You stay in contact with me throughout the development of the game.

*You maintain the system

*You implement the features successfully

Thank you for reading, please comment if you're interested or have something too suggest. If you're interested check out the WIP in my signature. *Click on the logo*

Regards,

Skyle

[![](http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by-nc-nd/3.0/88x31.png)](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/) I'll sue you female dogs :3

You might have more luck in hiring a programmer on an as needed basis and pay a base cost for features you may want added to your project as you come to them. I know JC and General Pony both are willing to add/edit the source for a small price.

A lot of programmers on the site either have their own projects or are really busy. Truthfully though, it will be difficult to find a dedicated programmer for what you're offering.

I understand what you're saying. I think I might just do it. I'm not asking for a fully dedicated programmer though. I'm asking for a programmer who could get the job done and then fix things if they go wrong. What I ment by improvement is if say a relatively new coder would like to give it a go, and then work on it to make it better. Thanks anyhow!

Off topic: Agoraphobia is a condition sometimes related with the phobia of open spaces, I moved to Wales when I was young and here in Welsh "Agor" means "Open". Just thought that was a bit interesting.