Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DayZ unofficial server

Boynaar44

Hello guys,

Some of you may know the game mod DayZ of Arma2:CO, so I thought I would make a topic here.

So since 3 days I have set up an unofficial DayZ server to play on with friends.

The server is online from 08:00am to 11:00pm in GMT, what is from 08:00 to 23:00 in 24h format.

The server is password protected, since I don't want anyone to come on it.

I also disabled the BattleEye from the server to allow cheats, but you are not allowed to cheat without asking me first.

Your only enemy on the game are the zombies, you are not allowed to kill other players and that's the main reason why I made an unofficial DayZ server.

So what I told you up there, I can call "rules" pretty much. I don't like rules, but yeah they can be of good use.

For the people who don't know what is an unofficial DayZ server, it's a DayZ server wich is not connected with the hive and wich doesn't have the minimum required configurations decided by the makers of DayZ. Since the unofficial servers are not connected to hive, they don't have shared character data with other servers, it saves the character data on a mysql database on the server.

So after a long story, I come near the end.

If you would like to join me playing, you should send me a pm and I will think about sending you the server password.